Sacred Wisdom Coaching
“The universe is responding to who you believe you are.”
- Do others say that you have an amazing talent that others would pay for but you have no idea how to move forward?
- Do you know you have a wellness talent, have taken steps to create a business, but success seems like an allusion?
- Do you already have a somewhat successful business around your wellness talent but you don’t know why you can’t proceed to the next level of success?
- Are you drowning in all the details of how to run a successful business and feel like you just want to help people with your wellness talent?
- Do you keep repeating the same business mistakes over and over and don’t know to release the pattern?
- Do you have lots of wonderful business ideas spinning around in your head but you just can’t seem to materialize any of them?
“Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life begins to change.”
- Identify the root cause of what is holding you back.
- Advocate for your needs, wants and desires.
- Sort through your thoughts, emotions and frustrations.
- Reframe challenges so you can embrace new opportunities.
- Take advantage of resources and techniques to improve your self-talk and support your self-worth.
- Embrace support, encouragement and accountability.
- Make the transition to an empowered, joyful, successful version of YOU.
“You must master a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.”
— Marianne Williamson
Together We Will
- Set goals to create the empowered, joyful, healthy version of you
- Connect the dots between where you are at and where you want to be
- Create your personal blueprint
- Improving your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing
- Transform underlying limiting beliefs, trapped emotions, and trauma
- Restore flow and balance in your life
- Create lightness and tranquility
What You Get
- 1:1 Life Coaching personalized to you
- 50-min sessions by phone or Zoom
- Worksheets, resources and recommendations specific to your needs and goals
- Tools and techniques to use beyond our sessions together
- Learn how to listen to your inner knowing
- Session notes and action steps
In working with Kelly for just about a year, I would tell you that Kelly helped me to understand why I reacted and why I thought what I did. I heard such things as “Why do you think that way?” or” Why did you react that way?” “Or what was the reason that you reacted?” Sometimes much of our thinking can be described as “murky”’ at best. I found myself rethinking and changing how I reacted to business and family situations. I also realized that some of my reactions were not “adult thinking” but were based on experiences that I had when I was much younger. Another question I found really hard to answer was “What makes you happy?” Or what are you doing during your week for you?” Sometimes as Moms we do things for everyone else but never think about what we need or want.
Most of all, Kelly encouraged me to make more healthy changes as well as changes in my professional life and how I reacted to my family. Having someone willing to take the time to help you make personal changes is rare. That is what Kelly does. You could talk to a good friend, but they usually always agree with your point of view! Sometimes we all need to hear a different perspective.
— Mary Davis, Mary Kay Consultant
I’ve been building my Mary Kay business for the past 23 years & have achieved the position of Senior Sales Director having earned 4 cars along the way however I have never felt successful & always feel I’m consistently struggling to survive! I feel a large part of what I have been struggling with has been my “why”. First of all I didn’t feel like I had a “why” at least not one that I felt had value. Kelly spent the past 12 weeks helping me to come to terms with my “why”. First of all, through a couple of exercises, she helped me discover what is important to me, then from there to accept those things as my “why”. Then from there to visualize my why & to realize that as I achieve my vision & I will help others achieve theirs. I still feel like I have a lot to work on like certain limiting beliefs but I’m truly grateful for the time Kelly invested with me & the difference she has made in my thinking! I am ready to “thrive” & not just “survive”!!
— Barbara Worth, Sr Sales Director Mary Kay Cosmetics
I got this fortune cookie that says, ‘Soon, you will receive pleasant news.’ I found myself thinking, I receive good news a lot; my life is pretty good… And then it hit me like a brick; that would NOT have been my thought process 6 months ago! I would have been skeptical, critical, and pessimistic in response.
I am so grateful for the positive thought patterns I’ve learned and actively applied as a result of my personal coaching. The way you think truly determines the direction your life will take, and no matter what you’ve been through our where you’ve been, you can learn the skills necessary to take you to a more positive place.
I’m so grateful for this level of awareness, and I look forward to developing myself further as even more appropriate opportunities arise.
— Sue Beil, Mary Kay Consultant
Sacred Wisdom Coaching Options
1 50min Session
3 Month Package
6-50 min Sessions
6 Month Package
12-50 min Sessions