“People who accomplish great things are aware of the negative, however they give all their mental energy to the positive.” — Bob Proctor
Healing an autoimmune or chronic disease takes mental strength and confidence so you can advocate for your health and body on your wellness journey.
Shifting your mindset, is a large part of healing, and I am here to help you along the way.
Lifestyle changes can be tricky. Especially when your body tells you it needs one thing, and your mind says another.
Sorting through feelings of frustration, overwhelming information, and confusion can be daunting and feel lonely. But you don’t have to go through it alone.
Often times we hold on to our old normal, what we used to be able to eat, or the activities we used to be able to complete. We get hard on ourselves, and can feel defeated.
“You mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life begins to change.”
WellMorph Life Coaching will empower you to:
- Listen to your body and the messages it has to share.
- Advocate for your needs, wants and desires.
- Sort through your thoughts, emotions and frustrations.
- Reframe challenges embrace new opportunities.
- Take advantage of resources and techniques to improve your self-talk and support your self worth.
- Embrace support, encouragement and accountability.
- Make the transition to a healthy version of YOU easier.
“What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract.
What you imagine, you create.” – Buddha
“You must master a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.”
— Marianne Williamson
Together We Will
- Set goals to create the healthy version of you
- Connect the dots between where you are at and where you want to be
- Create your personal blueprint
- Improving your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing
- Learn manifestation tools & techniques
- Transform underlying limiting beliefs, trapped emotions, and trauma
- Restore flow and balance in your life
- Create lightness and tranquility
What You Get
- A Pre-Coaching Questionairre
- 1:1 Life Coaching personalized to you
- 50-min sessions by phone or Zoom
- E-mail support between sessions
- Worksheets, resources and recommendations specific to your needs and goals
- Tools and techniques to use beyond our sessions together
- Guidance and inner knowing to achieve your goals
- Receive energy work and activations
- Session notes and action steps
In working with Kelly for just about a year, I would tell you that Kelly helped me to understand why I reacted and why I thought what I did. I heard such things as “Why do you think that way?” or” Why did you react that way?” “Or what was the reason that you reacted?” Sometimes much of our thinking can be described as “murky”’ at best. I found myself rethinking and changing how I reacted to business and family situations. I also realized that some of my reactions were not “adult thinking” but were based on experiences that I had when I was much younger. Another question I found really hard to answer was “What makes you happy?” Or what are you doing during your week for you?” Sometimes as Moms we do things for everyone else but never think about what we need or want.
Most of all, Kelly encouraged me to make more healthy changes as well as changes in my professional life and how I reacted to my family. Having someone willing to take the time to help you make personal changes is rare. That is what Kelly does. You could talk to a good friend, but they usually always agree with your point of view! Sometimes we all need to hear a different perspective.
— Mary Davis, Mary Kay Consultant
I’ve been building my Mary Kay business for the past 23 years & have achieved the position of Senior Sales Director having earned 4 cars along the way however I have never felt successful & always feel I’m consistently struggling to survive! I feel a large part of what I have been struggling with has been my “why”. First of all I didn’t feel like I had a “why” at least not one that I felt had value. Kelly spent the past 12 weeks helping me to come to terms with my “why”. First of all, through a couple of exercises, she helped me discover what is important to me, then from there to accept those things as my “why”. Then from there to visualize my why & to realize that as I achieve my vision & I will help others achieve theirs. I still feel like I have a lot to work on like certain limiting beliefs but I’m truly grateful for the time Kelly invested with me & the difference she has made in my thinking! I am ready to “thrive” & not just “survive”!!
— Barbara Worth, Sr Sales Director Mary Kay Cosmetics
I got this fortune cookie that says, ‘Soon, you will receive pleasant news.’ I found myself thinking, I receive good news a lot; my life is pretty good… And then it hit me like a brick; that would NOT have been my thought process 6 months ago! I would have been skeptical, critical, and pessimistic in response.
I am so grateful for the positive thought patterns I’ve learned and actively applied as a result of my personal coaching. The way you think truly determines the direction your life will take, and no matter what you’ve been through our where you’ve been, you can learn the skills necessary to take you to a more positive place.
I’m so grateful for this level of awareness, and I look forward to developing myself further as even more appropriate opportunities arise.
— Sue Beil, Mary Kay Consultant
Life Coaching Options
1 50min Session
3 Month Package
6-50 min Sessions
Every Other Week
6 Month Package
12-50 min Sessions
Every Other Week